viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014

Ingles vocabulario 2022

2022
bundle: paquete (java  10 edicion deitel) 
You can download the JDK/NetBeans bundle 
Puede descargar el paquete JDK/NetBean

La versión de NetBeans que se incluye (que esta empaquetado) con el JDK es para el desarrollo con Java SE
The NetBeans version that’s bundled with the JDK is for Java SE development.


*************
i'm starving: estoy hambriento
are you serious?: en serio
I seriously doubt it.: Lo dudo seriamente
I doubt it: lo dudo
Nice try: Buen intento
Be careful: ten cuidado
Take care: cuidate
Have a good one: Que la pases bien
Dont mention it: no hay de que
I have no clue:  no tengo idea
guess what? adivina que
Maybe another time: Talvez en otra ocasion
It's no big deal: no es la gran cosa
Coukd you do me a favor?: Podrias hacerme un favor
It doesn't ring a bell: no me suena familiar
Hold on: espere (wait: espere suena fuerte)
I'll be right back: ya vuelvo
I'll come back later: vuelvo mas tarde
I'll think about it: lo pensare
How does that sound?   que te parece
What a pity!:que pena
trust me: confia en me
may i say something? puedo decir algo
Are you free tomorrow (at 12)?: estas libre mañana
I can do it myself: puedo hacerlo solo
*************
amend: actualizar (algo a partir de una version previa,o modificar algo para corregir algo (enmendar))
As: a medida que
As per our convention:(2022 deitel java ingles pág. 97)  según nuestra convencion
as it: ya que
as long as(2022): mientras (que)
along with (2021,2022): junto con
asset(yo): recurso: Los assets web son las hojas de estilo CSS, los archivos JavaScript y las imágenes que se utilizan en el frontend  (https://uniwebsidad.com/libros/buenas-practicas-symfony/capitulo-10)
break dow(2022): averiarse, (desglosar, dividir)
(buzzwords(2022): palabras de moda deitel)
cumbersome(2022) incomodo 
deal with (2021): tratar con
despise: despreciar
go into(2022): (entra en,),analiza, examina
home appliances: electrodomesticos  (appliances= accesorios)
in turn(2022): a su vez
irrespective of the: , independientemente del
is met(2022): es cumplida/se cumple
just like: al igual que
later on: mas tarde = later (Hay una pequeña diferencia entre "later" y "later on" y es que "later on" se usa cuando hay un acuerdo previo para reunirse. “later” tiene un significado neutral de un tiempo después de ahora.) I’ll see you later on this evening. (there has already been an arrangement to meet)    
look through: examinar
meet: conocer, encontrarse, satisfacer
 no longer: ya no
outcome: resultado
throughout(2021): a lo largo de
to be aware(2022): ser conciente, tener en cuenta
whenever(2022): siempre que, todas las veces que, cuando quiera 
Write out(2022)escribir, transcribir, escribir de manera completa sin abreviar
efforts: (2022)esfuerzos
​Escribir algo en papel, incluyendo todos los detalles, especialmente un trabajo o una cuenta de algo.
Escribir información en un documento (yo: escribir en un documento)
hail(2021): granizado
made up: compuesto por (2022)
placeholder(2022 deitel java español) : receptaculo, deepl: marcador de posicion
[Each format specifier is a placeholder for a value 
cada especificador de formato es un marcador de posicion para un valor]
prompt:indicadorr(2022 deitel java español)
[This message is called a prompt because it directs the user to take a specific action.
Este mensaje se conoce como indicador, ya que indica al usuario que debe realizar una acción específica.]
rely upon: depende de (se basa en)
request solicitud peticion (de respuesta)
response:respuesta a una petición.
smoothly:suavemente, sin problemas
software vendor: Proveedor/distribuidor de software
windy: ventoso
cloudy(2021): nublado (a causa de las nubes) o nuboso 
foggy(2021): neblinoso (a causa de la neblino)
icy/frosty(2021): muy helado, heladisimo, (congelado)
warm(2021): calido
sunny(2021): soleado
stormy(2021): tormentoso

underneath: debajo
-----------
 easygoing (2021): tranquilo

tranquilo

Calm meaning relax  sinonimo peaceful
Quiet meaning stop talking, do not make a sound


Calm is a synonym for easygoing in character trait topic. Sometimes you can use "Calm" instead an adjective "Easygoing", if it concerns topics such as tolerant, relaxed, complacent.
https://thesaurus.plus/related/calm/easygoing
-----------------

Mientras que happy se refiere mas al estado de alegría interna (yo: feliz), cheerful sería la manera en que tenemos de expresar esa alegría (yo: alegre)

My grandmother is cheerful and pleasant all the time.

The atmosphere was really cheerful. Everyone was smiling.

If you Mom just died, you could be very unhappy, but if you work at WalMart, you might have to be cheerful or you would get fired.

upset (2021): molesto(a), disgustado(a), enojado(a) , no tanto como angry


excited – emocionado

confident – confiado, seguro


sensible: sensato
sensitive: sensible

hardworking: trabajador(a)

Helpful: Servicial 

thoughtful / pensativo
----
The note describes the personalities of some students.
---
https://vocabulariodeingles.blogspot.com/2011/04/diccionario-ingles-espanol.html
https://www.amigosingleses.com/2020/09/24/vocabulario-ingles-adjetivos/
****************************
I love spend time with my family because they are really important for me
I love dancing makes me very happy!
i hate waking up early in the morning

type in: introducir
**********************************************

In British English, you can "do sport". In American English you can "play sports".

A typical mistake Spanish speakers make is using the verb practise for sports:

 

I love practising sport. This should be: I love sport.

I usually practise sport every evening. This should be: I usually do sport every evening.

 

However, in American English you can use the verb practise or practice (as it is spelt there) to mean "to train": The team is practicing for tomorrow's competition.

**********************

I like action and science fiction films because they are exciting.

I don't like comedy films because they don't make me laugh at all.

*********************

Dear Jane,

I am a English student. I don't have a job.

I live in Peru with my family, I don't have pets, I can cook but I don't like cooking, because it's boring for me, I like eating Peruvian food.

In the evening, In my free time, I like watching films, i like swimming, I don't speak French, so I can't help you, I'm sorry.

I am very happy to hear from you, take care.

Omar

---------

Dear Jane

Thanks for writing. I am a engineer and I work by myself. By the moment I am desemployed. 

I live in Huancayo, Peru, I live with my family. I can cook but I don't like cooking. I like eating Peruvian food. In my free time I like going to the gym, also I love videogames.

In the evening I'm do my university works and my English course. Noo, I hate sports; it makes me feel uncomfortable and frustrated. No, I don't study or speak French, but we can learn together.

************
What’s wrong with Mo?
¿Qué le pasa a Mo?
************
what are you up to?
Qué estás haciendo?

Can you do me a favour?

Talk to or talk with son intercambiables las mas usual es talk to a friend
----
I am  meeting my teacher
There are  three of us working together.

**************
Hello, my name is Karen, I am from Huancayo, a city in the east of Peru, in my free time I like to practice sports, currently I practice baseball, another hobby that I like a lot is listening to music, going for a walk and to know new places, to go out with my friends to coffee, i like watching series
----------
Today I will go out with my best friend
Today I just stayed at home with my mom and dad
This is 12 o’ clock at night, or midnight.
----
For example:
This weekend was very busy. I went to the supermarket to buy food. I studied English. I worked in the shop near my house.
And I clean all my house.
this weekend was fun. I went to visit a friend I also went to visit my girlfriend and I played soccer with my friends.
This weekend actually wasn't busy. I just cleaned my flat.
I rested this weekend. I was visit my parents. We talked, ate good food and went to the park. It was very relaxing.
Last weekend wasn't so busy. I stayed at home beacause of Covid-19 epidemic so I had to limit going out. On Saturday, I cleaned the house with my mum. On Sunday, I went to the market to buy shirts for the new school year.
*********
kinda:  un poco 
************
I cleaned my house yesterday.
he did not finish his homework
I did not visit to my parents
I washed the dishes last night
***************
how's it going?:¿Cómo estás?
 What was wrong with Mo last week: que paso con mo la semana pasada
 I’m glad to hear you: Me alegra saber que ti
***************
When we write the days of the week, we always use a capital letter.
----------------
Yes Ahmed went to the gym on Saturday morning.
He saw them on Wednesday.
----------
Yes. It is a quarter past three.
Yes. It is half past one.
Yes. It is five to eleven.
Yes. It is twenty to seven.
Yes. It is a quarter past 4.
----------
it's midday
It's five to four
it's thirty nine past twelve
It's 12 past half
it's nine half past
three pm three o'clock
5: 30 haft past five or five thirty 
---------
It is twenty to three in the afternoon.???
Its a quarter to one 12:45
It’s a quarter to six pm.  5:45
It´s quarter to five 4:45
4:45 four forty five or a quater to five
---------
read out ->  read aloud, in a loud voice 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario